Welcome

VISIT HERE FOR 2017 PHOTO CONTESTS AND PHOTOGRAPHY NEWS

POPULAR PHOTO


ENTER

Expressionism Photography collection

Here is some of best Expressionism Photographs by Creative photographers in fotoblur community




 






































































Description:



-A style of painting, music, or drama in which the artist or writer seeks to express emotional experience rather than impressions of the external world

-Expressionism is an artistic style in which the artist attempts to depict not objective reality but rather the subjective emotions and responses that objects and events arouse in him

-Expressionism is art that is more associated with emotion or feeling that with literal interpretation of a subject. Expressionistic art uses vivid colors, distortion...




Photographers:
......>>>>>>>>

6 comments:

  1. Most of the photos wear the expression of loneliness,sadness or lost. Anyway, this is an impressive post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'm too scared on your photography subject. But, it real make senses to me. Because i feel every emotion on the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for include my work to this wonderfull and so creative blog
    persefoni Balkou

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for include my artwork..love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a chance to combine my two loves in life recently and had a two weeks' holiday in wonderful France, to which I had been before, and had loved so much. I took a little Renault rental car and headed off from Paris, to the Palace of Versailles, to Chartres then southward to sunny Provence, via the Auvergne region, with the Songs of the Auvergne playing repeated on the CD player.
    Magnifique, comme toujours. I saw many art galleries and followed the footsteps of artists, like poor Vincent Van Gogh.
    Back home all too soon, I ordered a canvas print from Wahooart, choosing this painting by Cézanne, to remember my trip by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to join this community of photographers. I am an expressionist and am in the process of completing my first photographic book. I love a great many of these images, and can see there is a standard of visual awareness that is difficult to achieve. you are an extremely tallented bunch of individuals and due to my research i am completing for this book and exhibition, I hope to use many of your names etc...It would be a privelidge to join you all. please let me know who it is i need to contact RE: The possibility of Joining the group.

    Maria Sullivan (professional food photographer, Expressionist photographer and Cook).

    ReplyDelete